- fresh thyme for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 16 ounce pkg fettuccine
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Melt butter in large skillet. Cook chicken over medium heat until they are lightlly browned. Add green onions and garlic cook for 1 minute more. Add whipping cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir constantly until thick. Turn heat on low and cover for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve sauce over pasta and garnish with thyme leaves if desired.